28th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc in India for Nepali student?

Dear Sir, i have completed 2(science) from Nepal. I wanna study bsc. Microbiology, sir, plz tell me minimum legibility to enter bsc in India? I have got in English. 64 in class 11 but in class 12 just 35. However, i got in PCB 50% above. At this condition can i join bsc. Microbiology? I hove ur answer, plz kindly help me!

29th June 2021, 11:03 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc in India for Nepali student?

Eligibility:-

The age limit to take admission in BSc courses is a minimum of 18 years or above 18 years.

The applicant needs to have is 50-60% in Class XII from any recognised board.
29th June 2021, 12:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- There are many ways to study in India from Nepal and it depends in which course do you want to take admission. For an example, if you want to study Bachelor in Engineering then you can study in India under schemes like self financing and DADA by paying the fees as well as under scholarships provided by Indian government through Embassy of India under programs like study in India/ICCR/Colombo Plan and complex scholarship.
The exam is quite either if you are from educationally underprivileged district classified by GoN. Also, you must have good marks in your class 12 examinations.
As you want to pursue Bachelor of Science three years degree course hence, you have to fill in the application form for whatever University you want to apply for and then you have to appear for the entrance exam.
29th June 2021, 03:48 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

There are many ways to study in India from Nepal. It depends on which course do you want to pursue. Say for Bachelor in Engineering, you can study in India under schemes like Self-Financing and DASA by paying the fees as well as under scholarships provided by Indian government through Embassy of India under programs like Study In India, ICCR, Colombo Plan and Complex scholarship. The exam is quite easier if you are from Madesh or educationally underprivileged district classified by GoN. Also you must have good marks in your Class 12 Examinations. For Bachelor in Medicine, there is only two ways i.e Self Financing and Complex Scholarship Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?