10th November 2015, 11:44 AM
sanjay mahat

How a Nepali student can get education loan to study in Australia if he has property in India?

I am nepali student and am planning to go Australia for further education but we have property in india so how can i get education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  2. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  14. How to get education loan being a Bangladeshi to study MBA in India?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  18. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?