15th August 2013, 12:56 PM
kishan agrahari

How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student

i am nepali student and want 2 study in nit college in india please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  2. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  3. What is the eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT Durgapur?
  4. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  5. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  6. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  7. Which is the best NIT college in India? -- [New]
  8. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  9. Is there any medical seat reserved in India for Nepali student
  10. How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College
  11. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  12. How can Nepali student take admission in India after 10th, 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  14. Number of entrance exams held in a year in Indian Embassy in Nepal to get admission in engineering colleges of India for Nepali student
  15. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  16. How can I can Indian Citizenship if I am a Nepali? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I take admission in NIT Hamirpur being a candidate of Nepal?
  18. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
15th August 2013, 04:09 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student

Hello dear Aspirant
You can enter into NIT colleges by DASA,
The institute awards B.Tech. degrees in nine engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree through its architecture program. Admission to these programs is through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). NITT follows the reservation policy declared by the Supreme Court of India, by which 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBCs), 15% for Scheduled Castes (SCs), and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes (STs). The institute also accepts foreign nationals through scholarships awarded by the Government of India, and non-resident Indians through an independent scheme known as Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA).[9][10]
15th August 2013, 07:02 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to take admission into NIT you need to give the GATE exam which is conducted all over India.

You need to apply for the examination and score good marks in the examination so that you can get admission in the college.

It is one of the toughest exams and I suggest you to prepare good for the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
8th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my schooling and completed my B.Tech in 2013 from India as an Indian student but now I have shifted to Nepal and i have passport , citizenship everything of Nepal. I have taken Gate 2013 exam and my rank is 3217 . I didn't apply for NITs in 2013 but I m willing do to this time. So should I apply as an Indian or Nepalese. IF I will apply as a nepalese, is it going to be any problem in my admission. and is the fees for M.Tech. for the foreign students very high ?
8th March 2014, 11:58 PM
mechanical vinodjoshi

Hi friends,
in order to get admission in National institute of technology one of the dream collage of all students u have to:
1. clear your 12th with good percentile.
2. you have to fill A.I.E.E.E form and you should get good score in that.

my and this forum best regards are with you

thank you
all the best
20th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit passport to get admission in NIT colleges of India as I am a Nepali student
5th April 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I from Nepal but i'm from ST caste..I have done my schooling up to 12th in Tamil Nadu. I want to do B.tech in Bangalore.Can you give me all the information needed to get an admission?
28th May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How can a Nepali student passed 12 from HSEB board of Nepal get admission in NIT and what about Scholarship for them?
10th June 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Nepali n my dream to study in NITs but my %age in 2 is 54% . Please sir tell me i gay admission in NITs?
20th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a nepali student. I want to know that how can i get admission in NIT COLLEGE? i have to done some course for it or not?? As a nepali i have to do a GMAT or noT? Plz tell me
8th October 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

want to do post graduate in structural engg(m.e)...in india how can i proceed..does nit offers above course and other option please?
3rd September 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hi i am nepali and doing bsc in banglore.but i want to do integrated phd in nit.sir can you tell me process to get admission in nit for integrated phd
25th May 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am citizen of nepal and i have just given my 12th exams so please tell me the whole procedure to get admission in a reputed government engineering colleges of india like NITs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?