18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru for studying BSc(Information Technology) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

21st February 2019, 02:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengalore are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
There is no any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?