18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru for BSc(Information Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

12th April 2022, 02:11 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

No, entrance exam is available to study BSc Information Technology at Centre For Advanced Network Engineering and Research , Bangalore.

Qualification required for BSc Information Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?