18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru for BSc(Information Technology) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

28th February 2019, 09:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Technology) in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru?

=> B.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The subjects required in 12th for the admission of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course is Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Centre for Advanced Network Engineering and Research, Bengaluru and you should score at least 50% marks in your 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?