1st February 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?

sir,what is the average cutoff for clat at last year.and can u plz tell me the date of publishing clat form and fee structure of ba.llb honors.and no. of seat are avaible in this college.

11th February 2011, 05:01 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?

CLAT [Common Law Admission test] is a common nation wide test conducted for admission to several national law universities.
Please see the file attached for detailed information regarding CLAT including various dates, fee details, syllabus, paper pattern, etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLATDetails.pdf(47.7 KB, 333 views)
27th March 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?

What is the last date of issue of CLAT forms?
7th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

what is generally the cut-off marks for clat like?
17th May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the average cutoff for CLAT this year....?
28th May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

my marks r 64 in clat 2011 please tell me can i get any nlu collage with this marks please reply as soon as u can?????????
29th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the average cutoff for CLAT this year....?
29th May 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 72 marks in clat 2011. My all india master rank is 97. my state rank is 73 in UP.
can i get admission in any NLUs ?
29th May 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off mark for admission in clat 2011 for chanakya national law university patna and Ram manohar lohiya national law university Lucknow.
30th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

total number of vaccant sheets in clat 2011 for general category
30th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

total number of vaccant sheet clat 2011 for general categories.
30th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the average cut for clat this year
30th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in CLAT 2011?
31st May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i get 64 number 105 in air rank and 79 in west bengal state.
6th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 74 marks n 95 all india master rank,can i get adm in any nlu.
pls reply soon sir...........
15th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my marks r 64 in clat 2011 please tell me can i get any nlu collage with this marks please reply as soon as u can?????????
No way unless u are a sc/st candidate
20th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

average number of clat exams of this year?
18th December 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?

sir i want to know the average cut off clat national institute colleges..
29th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

IS IN PASSING IN ALL SUBJECT OF ENTRANCE EXAM OF CLAT IS COMPULSORY?
20th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for clat 2012?
21st May 2012, 12:14 AM

Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
it can be about 140
28th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i scored 94 in clat xam, can i get any nlu??????? im a general category student, one of my friend got 72 bt as she belonged to sc category she got it. even though i scored more than her.....
1st June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 90 in clat xams this year can i get any nlu. i have cg domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?