5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of M.Phil(Human Development) will be released in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College, Chennai?

I want to secure admission in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College, Chennai for M.Phil course of Human Development. Can I know when the notification will release? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. Kindly help me.

8th October 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of M.Phil(Human Development) will be released in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College, Chennai?

The admission notification dates are not yet released for the above mentioned course, however you need not worry about it. You will be notified about the dates as soon as it is released. You should also however keep on checking the official website for the required information on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?