21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped for BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

22nd September 2018, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped for BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

There are 60 BTech Chemical Engineering seats available in the Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the BTech Chemical Engineering at Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?