21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

22nd September 2018, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Fee expenses of BTech Chemical Engineering in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped are given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 55,000 per annum
Security Deposit (refundable) – Rs 5,000
Institute Brochure Fee – Rs 100 per annum
Training & Placement Fee – Rs 1,000 per year
Institute Alumni Fee – Rs 200
Field Visit and Educational Tour – Rs 1,000 per annum
Identity Card Fee – Rs 100
Internet and Connectivity Fee – Rs 1,500 per annum
University Fee – Rs 6,500 per annum
Other Miscellaneous Fee – Rs 1,400 per annum

Total –--------------------- Rs 71,800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?