27th August 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

31st August 2019, 05:04 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Electronics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and English as one of the languages of study in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to study this course.
31st August 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Chenduran College of Engineering and Technology to study BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Eligibility to study the BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in the Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology is a pass in Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Duration of the BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is 4 years in the Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology. Chendhuran College of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?