4th September 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO? I am a Chemistry Graduate from Chemistry

sir,i am chemistry graduate from University of Calcutta(2009-12,62%).Pl can you tell me if i am eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO??? If yes,then pl tell me how to prepare for the concerned examination? Puja Chakraborty,kolkata

28th January 2013, 04:27 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO? I am a Chemistry Graduate from Chemistry

hi

Eligibility
a. Qualifications

Essential: At least a first class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Computer Science & Engg. / Chemical Engg. / Electrical Engg. from a recognized University in the respective/relevant disciplines.
or 6.75 CGPA shall be considered equivalent .......

b. Age Limit

The upper age limit is 28 years.

for more,

visit the official website.
12th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO? I am a Chemistry Graduate from Chemistry

i am studing in bsc 3 chemistry now Iwant to know how can i go in drdo after complition of my graduation
13th October 2013, 06:38 PM
Maru Nirav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am chemistry graduate from University of Calcutta(2009-12,62%).Pl can you tell me if i am eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO??? If yes,then pl tell me how to prepare for the concerned examination? Puja Chakraborty,kolkata
Please search on Google and you will definitwly knw the cutoff amrks and if if u r selected , then mes me ..
I will give u further information
5th December 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am studing msc analytical chemistry now in sv university,tirupati . Iwant to know how can i go in drdo after complition of my post graduation
.please tel me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?