9th October 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing BSc in Mathematics. After completing my Graduation, I want to do correspondence BEd course because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my Graduation. So, I am eligible for studying correspondence BEd course or not?

12th October 2018, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am pursuing BSc in Mathematics. After completing my Graduation, I want to do correspondence BEd course because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my Graduation. So, I am eligible for studying correspondence BEd course or not?

Candidates who have passed BSc (Mathematics) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in correspondence mode. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Duration of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is two years. Many universities offer Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in correspondence mode.
12th October 2018, 06:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for BSc(Mathematics) student?

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

This course can be studied in regular mode or correspondence or through distance education.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Ed course through correspondence is a graduation level degree in any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

There are many colleges which offers B.Ed through correspondence. Few colleges give direct admission based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam.
12th October 2018, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For correspondence B.Ed degree admission, you need to have 2 years of teaching experience along with your degree. If you don't have experience, then only regular B.Ed will be available.

Therefore, if you have completed your BSc, then make sure you join a regular B.Ed or any teaching job nearby.
13th October 2018, 08:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for BSC( Mathematics) student :-

Candidate have to complete the graduation in any trade with 45% aggregate.

This is the only eligibility you have to fulfill.

Correspondence B.Ed can be done from Annamalai University

Bangalore University

Andhra University

IGNOU.
13th October 2018, 09:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for BSC (mathematics) student:-

Eligibility for B.Ed correspondence course for apply in entrance exam:-

Graduation from University a recognised
University with at least 50% marks.

2 years experience in teaching in a school recognised by the government.

Correspondence B.Ed can be done from Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
IGNOU
Kota Open University
Madurai Kamaraj University.
13th October 2018, 10:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays, it is not possible to pursue B.Ed through correspondence course because it is mandatory to pursue B.Ed through regular course until and unless the candidate is doing any government job.
Only those candidates are eligible to pursue B.Ed through correspondence who are doing any government job.
14th October 2018, 12:16 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for B.Sc(Mathematics) student are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?