15th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

Hello,
I want to study Hotel Management in Graduation.
Kindly tell me how I get admission?
I am doing 12th Commerce so I am eligible for admission or not?
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  5. How should I join Hotel management course after completing graduation from commerce?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  10. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  13. Percentage required in Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce?
  14. Can a commerce student opt for professional course like Hotel Management after passing 12th board exam?
  15. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  16. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  17. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  18. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
17th March 2015, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any stream are eligible to get admission in Hotel management courses. so, you can definitely apply for admission in Hotel management course, after the completion of your 12th standard. The admission procedure varies from one college to another college, because some college are offering admissions on the basis of merit, while some top colleges are conducting admission test to offer admissions. So, to know about the admission procedure, you have to contact the college/university, in which you want to pursue your Hotel management course.
17th March 2015, 07:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

You can do 3 years of Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th board.

You will thus have to appear for All India Level Examination, i.e. National Council for Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance, for Hotel Management course.

Educational Qualifications:

1. 12th Pass in any stream from a recognised University

2. English should be one of the main subject in class 12th

1. Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years

2. And for SC/ST candidates is 3 years relaxation

The job opportunities associated with Hotel management course area are immense.

Candidates get jobs in various fields such as;

1. Hotels and Restaurants

2. Tourism Industry

3. Catering Services

4. Food Craft Institutes

5. Airline Industry

6. Multinational Companies

7. Housekeeping, etc.

Candidates also have the opportunity to start up an individual business relating to this field.

Candidates can also try for Hotel Management jobs abroad.
17th March 2015, 08:25 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in any of the Hotel Management Bachelor degree course the candidate should fulfil the following criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Hotel Management:-

> Candidate should be class 12th passout from the recognized board.

> Candidate should secure 50% in class 12th and also get more than 50% in English.

> Candidate has to sit for an entrance exam for Hotel Management Degree, if he qualifies than the further admission process takes place.

These are some basic criteria that the candidate has to fulfil in order to get admission into Bachelor Degree Of Hotel Management.

NOTE: In some college and institute separate entrance exam is to be taken and if he qualifies than personality interview is being taken.
28th October 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have completed my graduation in commerce ,is it eligible or not to diploma in hotel management...
And I score 45% in 12th, and 60% in graduation. Can I applicable for diploma in hotal management.
19th June 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 th. I want to do hotel management in future,so which faculty should I choose.
23rd June 2016, 07:50 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can go for any discipline with English as compulsory subject in 10+2. Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is made through common entrance test.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course after passing 12th are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .

-The selection process involves of

* written test

* group discussion and

* interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?