25th February 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?

hello .
I am kamal studying in 11th commerce.
I want to know the procedure of
doing diploma in hotel management
waiting for your reply.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  2. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  3. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  4. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  5. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  6. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  7. Can I do CA or Hotel Management course after 12th? I am a 11th student taking commerce without Maths
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  15. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  16. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  18. Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?
27th February 2015, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?

You can get admission by appearing for a Polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted for those who have got 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. You are definitely eligible for Polytechnic entrance exam because 10th is the minimum qualification required for it. Hence, don't worry about your 10+2 stream if you want to get admission in a Diploma in Hotel Management. The admission is based on the rank you get in the entrance exam and you will get admission according to the counseling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?