31st October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?

hi
i have completed my tenth and want to do
diploma in hotel management plz reply that
can i do it after tenth or which are hotel
management course after tenth??????

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  2. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  3. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  4. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  5. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  6. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  11. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  12. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  13. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  14. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  16. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
1st November 2014, 10:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i have completed my tenth and want to do
diploma in hotel management plz reply that
can i do it after tenth or which are hotel
management course after tenth??????
Yes, of course you can do Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing 10th standard. 10th standard or its equivalent is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management course.

Diploma in Hotel Management is the technical related to cooking. The duration of the diploma course in hotel management is about 3 years which are divided into six semesters.

The diploma courses are available to the students who have completed their 10th standard. The admission to the course is done based on the marks scored in entrance exam and 10th marks well. The applicant age must be at least 25 years of age at the time of admission.
2nd November 2014, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?

For getting admission in Diploma in Hotel Management course, you need to apply for any entrance examination conducted by various state technical universities in India. Mostly admission in Diploma Hotel Management course is through State Polytechnic Entrance examination. Hence, apply for the entrance exam and be prepared for the exam, so that you can get admission in a top Institute.

The basic qualification needed for Diploma in Hotel Management is 10th pass from a recognized board of education in India. Hence, you can surely apply for this course without any worry. Just make sure that you have age below 22 years because for Polytechnic Entrance exam there is a upper age limit of 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?