11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in graduation to apply for NET exam?

My graduation percentage is 43 and post graduation 63. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam or not? Can you please give me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

24th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in graduation to apply for NET exam?

Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation to apply for NET Examination:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination is as follows,

>> You must have done Master's degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As Minimum Post Graduation is required, the percentage required is only the consideration of percentage secured in Master's Degree only.

>> So, as far as my best knowledge is concerned Graduation percentage is not considered and only PG marks are considered.

>> The minimum percentage required in Post Graduation is 55% marks and as you have secured 63% marks in PG, I am sure you are eligible to apply for NET Exam.
26th May 2017, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in graduation to apply for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My graduation percentage is 43 and post graduation 63. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam or not? Can you please give me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
Graduation degree holder are not eligible for UGC NET exam. You have completed post graduation degree with 63% marks so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
10th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in graduation to apply for IBPS PO exam 2017.
17th August 2017, 01:42 AM
Junior Member+

For NET the minimum eligibility is 55% in post graduation. There is no information given for graduation ℅ but criteria should be same as Masters. You can contact for your query-

Central Board of Secondary Education

NET Unit
Plot No. 149, Block - H,
Sector - 63, Noida - 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526.
Fax No. : 0120-2427275, 2427772
Email : [email protected]
18th August 2017, 04:43 AM
manjira...

NET is Nationality Eligibility Test. The examination is held by University Grant Commission(UGC) for the post of lecturer and Junior Research Fellowship.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for NET are

The candidates should have a post graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream.
The general candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% in PG degree level. Marks is relaxed by 5% for the SC/ST candidates.

There is no maximum age limitation for the post of Lectureship.
For JRF the age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years.

The candidates should be a Indian citizen.

Since you have scored 63% in your post graduation you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
19th August 2017, 02:58 AM
starberry

Hello,

Eligibility criteria for NET (National Eligibility Test) are as follows-

>> Post graduation degree from a government recognized university.

>> Minimum 55% marks in Post graduation, 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST

>> There is no age limit to apply for NET exam, yet for JFR age limit must not exceed 28 years.
29th August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Tell me what is the percentage required in graduation to apply for bihar TET.
29th August 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Explain that if graduation percentage is 49.75. what can be 50 % equal.
31st August 2019, 04:08 PM
sharmasheetal

Only Post graduated students are apply for NET (National eligibility Test) exam and also those students apply that are doing Post graduation having last year.
The minimum percentage required for NET is 55% and 5% relaxation for SC/ST students.
There is no age limit to apply for NET exam.
14th September 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

My graduation percentage is 49.75 , but for net min 50%is required. Will 49.75 % will be considered as 50% ? Please help asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?