18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for BE(Petrochemical Engineering) course? I want to do this BE course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

20th June 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for BE(Petrochemical Engineering) course? I want to do this BE course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study BE Petrochemical Engineering at JCT College of Engineering and Technology is a pass in HSC or 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least 50% marks. Candidates are admitted to the BE Petrochemical Engineering course through counseling conducted by the Anna University. For more details about the admission in the JCT College of Engineering and Technology candidates have to contact the college (email: [email protected]). JCT College of Engineering and Technology website link given Click Here
21st June 2018, 03:40 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and at least 50% marks in mathematics, moreover, the candidate should have scored enough marks in JEE(mains) to clear the minimum cut-off for admission in the above mentioned institution.

So, try to score well in the entrance test and I am sure you will be allowed admission and can continue with your studies further.
21st June 2018, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology, you should have completed your 12th standard with PCM subjects from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the course. The admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination and through TN-EA counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?