26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks are required to get admission in SRCC?

Hey, I want to ask you that how much percentage is required to get admission in SRCC? I am presently in class 12th and my stream is commerce with maths. Please reply as soon as possible to my email id -- [email protected]. Thanks.

26th November 2016, 07:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks are required to get admission in SRCC?

SRCC stands for Shree Ram College of Commerce and is among the India's top college for Commerce affiliated with Delhi university.

The admission in college is offered as according to the university guidelines on the basis of merit score in 10+2.

For more of the course the required aggregate is above 98% in best four subject whereas there is relaxation in aggreagte for candidates of reserved category.

So, you just need to focus on your examination preparation for 12th and try to score maximum you can for admission in the college.
21st June 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of marks are required to get admission in SRCC?

How does a class 12 CBSE student get admission under foreigner's quota in SRCC? How many foreigners' have opted for BCom (H) in the last 3 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?