18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Petrochemical Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  15. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  17. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  18. Placement papers of Delloite?
20th June 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in JCT College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Petrochemical Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with PCM subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BE Petrochemical Engineering at JCT College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the course through common counseling conducted by the Anna University. Candidates can contact the college directly for management quota admission. JCT College of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?