21st January 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study B.Pharmacy in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to join Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences for studying B.Pharmacy. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 07:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Pharmacy in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

If you want to join Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences for studying B.Pharmacy course, you will need to have appear in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Candidates are admitted on the basis of rank obtained in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). B.Pharmacy is 4 years duration of under graduate course.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Remove *
27th January 2019, 12:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Pharmacy in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

To get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, you have to appear in Manipal Entrance Test (MET) which is conducted by Manipal University.

To be eligible to apply for Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for pursuing B.Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised board. You should have born on before 31.12.2002 to be eligible to apply for MET 2019 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?