13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

18th February 2019, 10:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

In order to get admission and studying BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, you have to appear and qualify All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Candidates are selected based on rank secured in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). BPharm is 4 years duration of under graduate program. Candidates must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized Board to be eligible to appear for the Manipal Entrance Test (MET).

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th February 2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
18th February 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Yes, candidates have to appear and qualify the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019 for the admission to study Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course in the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course curriculum includes hands on training, case studies, group discussion, laboratory teaching and conference. Duration of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course in the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is four years. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences website link is given Click Here
19th February 2019, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, they conduct Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for admission in B.Pharm course at Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. You just need class 12th qualification with 50% marks in PCB or PCM stream from a recognized board.

The last date to apply for the entrance exam is 15th March 2019. Just visit https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?