21st January 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Information about BEd(Special Education) course

I have heard about the course which is BEd in the specialization of Special Education. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BA(English) student and after my BA I will do BEd. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

27th January 2019, 12:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BEd(Special Education) course

BEd(Special Education) course is full time 2 years duration of course. BEd(Special Education) course is a Teacher preparation course that prepares teachers for upper primary/ middle level classes (5th - 8th), secondary level classes (9th - 10th) and higher secondary level classes (11th - 12th). Minimum educational qualification required to study BEd(Special Education) is pass in graduation/post graduation degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.

Institutes offering BEd(Special Education) course are:-

Sanskriti University, Mathura

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur

Nirmala Institute of Education, Goa

NKT National College of Education for Women, Chennai

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?