13th February 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BA+LLB course in ILS-Pune. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 10:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune?

In order to pursue BA+LLB in ILS-Pune, you have to appear and qualify MH CET LAW. BA+LLB in ILS-Pune is 5 years duration of integrated course. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted on the basis of MH CET Law scores followed by counselling.

For details, visit;
https://ilslaw.edu/courses/b-a-ll-b/
19th February 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BA+LLB course in ILS-Pune. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to qualify the Maharashtra LLB (5 Years) Common Entrance Test for the admission to study the BA + LLB - Integrated double degree program in ILS Law College, Pune. There is no upper age limit for the admission to BA + LLB - Integrated double degree program. Maharashtra LLB (5 Years) Common Entrance Test will be conducted online mode in multiple sessions. Maharashtra LLB (5 Years) Common Entrance Test will be conducted on Sunday, 21st April, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?