13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Nursing) admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing for studying BSc(Nursing) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

18th February 2019, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Nursing) admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing for studying BSc(Nursing) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

The percentage required in 12th CBSE to get the BSc in nursing admission into Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing is 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and pass in each subject. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with minimum 45% marks in PCBE and pass in each subject from any recognized board are eligible to study the BSc in Nursing in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Applicants shall be medically fit for joining the BSc Nursing course. Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing website link is given Click Here
18th February 2019, 03:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Nursing) admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

If you want to get admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing for studying BSc(Nursing) course, you will need to have pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCBE) as main subjects with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCBE and pass in each subject from a recognized board. BSc(Nursing) course is full time 4 years duration of course. You should be minimum 17 years of age on 31st December of the current year.

You can get details on the below mentioned official website link.
https://smu.edu.in/smu/admission/smi...dmissions.html
19th February 2019, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have minimum 50% marks in your class 12th with PCB stream from a recognized board if you are looking for admission in BSc nursing course. This is the minimum criteria for admission in most place.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Hence, make sure you keep track of notification and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?