29th February 2012, 01:59 PM
Sakshi169bajaj

How to apply for ILS Pune entrance? I have completed my 12th

I have completed my 12th on 2011..and i have secured 72% in boards..so can you pls tell me how can i apply for entrance for ils pune

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in ILS, Pune to study BA.LLB if completed 12th NIOS?
  2. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  3. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  4. What is the schedule of announcement of cutoff for admission in 5 years B.A LLB in ILS Pune
  5. Can I apply for B.Com in Pune University if completed 12th from Bangalore University?
  6. Can I get admission directly in ILS Pune after scoring good marks in 12th without appearing in any test?
  7. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  8. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  9. Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?
  10. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
  11. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  12. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  13. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  14. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  15. Expected cutoff of ILS Pune and GLC Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  17. Am I eligible for AFMC after serving in Indian Air Force?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)? -- [New]
2nd March 2012, 08:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ILS Pune entrance? I have completed my 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakshi169bajaj View Post
I have completed my 12th on 2011..and i have secured 72% in boards..so can you pls tell me how can i apply for entrance for ils pune
The Indian Law Society Law College do not conduct any Entrance Examination for admission into any of its program.
Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary Level of examination with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for the 5 year integrated LLB course. However, candidates belonging to Sc/St Category are eligible to apply even after scoring 40% marks in the qualifying examination.

Since the admission is done purely on merit basis, one must keep in mind that 45% marks is the minimum requirement to apply for the course but to be considered eligible for admission, the aspirant must gave a very good academic record.
As per the previous year, the closing percentage of marks in the qualifying examination was as follows:

Students Within Maharashtra

Arts-72.33%

Commerce- 77.50%

Science-74.00%

Students Outside Maharashtra

Arts-91.17%

Commerce-92.00%

Science-91.10%

For any more information, refer to the official website of ILS Law College-Pune.
28th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

expected cut off for ILS for 2012?
14th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for ils pune,5 year integrated law
17th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Please, can anyone tell me what will be the cutoff this year??? just a rough idea ....... please!
28th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How is ILS Pune for B.Com? How are the placements for B.Com?
30th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

If there is no entrance exam for 5-yr cll.b course , then how to apply in ils,pune 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?