1st January 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

21st May 2021, 10:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences can be seen below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You will not go through any other entrance/ interview for admission procedure.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://www.bimts.org/
15th June 2021, 07:19 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

If you looking to get admission to the best physiotherapy college then I suggest Bgs global institute of allied sciences is one of the best BPT physiotherapy colleges in India. Here I mention the best Physiotherapy colleges in India. List of best physiotherapy colleges in India :
BGS college of allied health Science
MVM college of allied health sciences
MsRamaiah college of allied health sciences
East point college of allied health sciences. Narayana Hrudayalaya College Of Allied Health Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?