7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) from Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  2. Seats availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  5. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  6. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  7. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  9. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  10. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  11. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375 -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which certificate courses of Building Design & Construction Management can i study after Civil Engineering?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  15. What is the syllabus for B.Arch? Books to be referred?
  16. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  17. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
19th August 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) from Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates have to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for the admission to study BArch course in the Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study a BArch course in the Sat Priya School of Architecture. Duration of the course is 5 years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?