28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Hotel Management and Catering Technology in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ghaziabad. Those students who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary in any discipline with minimum 35% marks are eligible to study the BSc Hotel Management and Catering Technology in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Admission to the course is made based on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ghaziabad website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?