11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BHMS from Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

14th February 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BHMS from Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates have to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for the admission to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course at the Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English as main subjects and should have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply for the admission to study the BHMS course at the Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?