11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How many BHMS seats are available in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BHMS from Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

14th February 2019, 03:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BHMS from Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) seats available in the Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BHMS course in Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Candidates can find the details in the Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital website link given Click Here
15th February 2019, 09:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

As per my knowledge, 40 BHMS seats are available in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.

Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kaushallya, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721301
Phone: 03222 255 695
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?