12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

21st August 2018, 09:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BHMS in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Yes, there is entrance exam available for getting admission into Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (KHMCH) named NEET.

NEET (National Entrance cum Examination Test) is an entrance exam conducted every year for giving admissions into the medical related courses into different colleges.

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is a 10+2 in PCB stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The minimum age limit is 17 years.

If you meet the requirements you can apply for the exam through online, pay the fees and submit the form.

For notifications, application forms and other information visit the official website of NEET.
For more information about admissions visit the official website of KHMCH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?