12th August 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

I want to join Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences for studying BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

13th August 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences for studying BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology course at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Those who have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent vocational courses are eligible to study BSc Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology course at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Interested students can apply online for the admission. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th August 2018, 04:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

No, there is no entrance exam required for B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques admission into Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Science.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in MGM Institute of Health Science is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
There is 5% relaxation given for reserved candidates.

The admissions for this course is given based on the merit performance in the 12th class education.
You need to fill the application form through online with all the details and submit it.
Based on your performance in the qualifying exam you can get admission into the institution.

For more details visit the official website of MGM Institute of Health Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?