21st March 2011, 10:00 AM
tanuja k

How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?

Can anyone tell me about MBBS admission for government colleges in Maharashtra?
also i want to know about resevation of other university MBBS colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  2. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  3. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  6. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  7. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  8. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  12. Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?
  13. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  14. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cut off list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
9th March 2012, 05:06 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?

MBBS Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Maharashtra through Management Quota

Contact Ankit Mishra on +91-9742479101/+91-9036026036/+91-8880114070 for MBBS admission in top medical colleges of Maharashtra through management quota or email us at [email protected]

Top Medical Colleges of Maharashtra
1. ACPM Medical College, Dhule (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
2. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli (Deemed University)
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune (Deemed University)
4. Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur (Deemed University)
5. Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
6. Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College) (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
7. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha (Datta Meghe, Deemed University, Nagpur)
8. KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
9. Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad (Deemed University)
10. Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
11. Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Pune (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik)
12. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha (Deemed University)
13. Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad (Deemed University)
14. Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai (Deemed University)
30th March 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?

details of medical colleges in Maharashtra and procedure for admission.
15th May 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

which is the gov collage in pune
24th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can a guy who grt good rank in RPMT exam get admission in any maharastra colleges...?
19th January 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for cmc vellore entrance exam?
15th June 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 90 marks in mhcet and 179 in hsc exam plz tell me can I get admition to mbbs or bags and how?
17th June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 98 marks in MHcet exam and I am a handicapped student & my reservation rank is 73 in handicapped category then when i have to fill form . Tell me admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?