12th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Hotel Management) in the IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management (IPNAHM) – Dehradun. Students are admitted to the BSc (Hotel Management) course in IPNAHM – Dehradun on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Eligibility to study the BSc (Hotel Management) in IPNAHM – Dehradun is a pass in 10+2 or Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board. BSc (Hotel Management) is of 3 years duration.
13th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

You would need to apply for All-India Joint Entrance Examination conducted by NCHM (National Council for Hotel Management) to get admission in B.Sc(Hotel Management) in Indraprastha Academy of Hotel Management(IPNAHM) Dehradun.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.
14th June 2019, 12:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Hotel Management) at IPNAHM-Dehradun. The admission preference will be given the students who score high percentage of marks in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?