12th June 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc(Hotel Management) after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Hotel Management) as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this BSc? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc(Hotel Management) after completing 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Hotel Management) as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this BSc? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study BSc (Hotel Management) after completion of 12th Humanities.
Those students who have passed Class XII (10+2) or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc (Hotel Management). Some colleges conduct a personal interview for the admission to study BSc (Hotel Management) course. Duration of the BSc (Hotel Management) course is 3 years.
13th June 2019, 04:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, the minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.

You can certainly apply for the B.Sc in Hotel Management which is gradate level course of 3 years.

The admission to the B.Sc(Hotel Management) is through All-India Joint Entrance Examination conducted by NCHM (National Council for Hotel Management) followed by councelling.

You would need to apply for the entrance examination and had to attend the councelling with all your relevant documents and 4 Photographs.
13th June 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to do BSc(Hotel Management) after completing 12th Humanities. In order to pursue BSc(Hotel Management) course, you should have passed 12th Science stream from a recognized board.
Duration of BSc(Hotel Management) is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters.
14th June 2019, 12:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Hotel Management after 12th standard in Humanities. Those who completed their 12th standard in any discipline with at least 50% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Hotel Management course. However, some reputed colleges/University may conducted their own entrance exam within the college for admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?