12th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc(Hotel Management) from IPNAHM-Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BSc course asap.

13th June 2019, 01:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc(Hotel Management) from IPNAHM-Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BSc course asap.

Eligible candidates can download the application from https://hotelmanagement.institute/admission and fill up the same & submit personally at the IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management (IPNAHM) – Dehradun for the admission to study BSC (Hotel Management). They have to attach the necessary documents like 2 photographs, attested copy of high school mark sheet, high school certificate and photo ID proof (like driving license, voter ID, etc.) for the admission to study BSC (Hotel Management) in IPNAHM – Dehradun. Candidates are admitted to the BSc (Hotel Management) course based on marks scored in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
13th June 2019, 04:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun?

The admission to the B.Sc(Hotel Management) in Indraprastha Academy of Hotel Management(IPNAHM) is through All-India Joint Entrance Examination conducted by NCHM (National Council for Hotel Management) followed by councelling.

You would need to apply for the entrance examination and had to attend the councelling with all your relevant documents and 4 Photographs.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.
13th June 2019, 11:43 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission procedure to study BSc(Hotel Management) in IPNAHM-Dehradun:

1) Candidate can download and fill the online application form through official website ( https://hotelmanagement.institute/admission).

2) Candidates can also submit the application form and pay an application fee at the IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management (IPNAHM) – Dehradun.

Important Documents required:

1) Two Passport size photos
2) Copy of High school Mark sheet.
3) Caste Certificate etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?