31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BTech(Agricultural Engineering) course in Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

3rd August 2019, 02:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance Exam to study B.Tech Agriculture Engineering - TS EAMCET.

Exam Date - In the month of May.

Cut off

Category

General - 53647

SC - 53647

ST- 53647
3rd August 2019, 06:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

In order to pursue B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering course you will need to appear for EAMCET entrance examination. There is no specific cutoff required to pursue B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering course at Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda. However, you must have cleared EAMCET.

EAMCET
https://apeamcet.nic.in/Default.aspx
4th August 2019, 01:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examinations available for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Narayana Engineering and Technology Jafferguda is given below:-

1)EAMCET:- Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
2)ICAR AIEEA:- Indian Council of Agricultural Research which counducts All India Entrance Examination for admission to B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.

You can check the website http://www.netcjaff.nova.edu.in for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?