14th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) from Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

15th August 2018, 06:06 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Merit International Institute of Technology is a private institution affiliated to AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education) situated in Ooty.
It is affiliated to Alagappa University.

Students can also take up dual degree (optional at an additional cost) such as BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc etc through Distance Education program offered by Alagappa University approved by UGC(University Grant Commission).

For prospectus and application form,students need to send a demand draft of Rs 360 in favour of MERIT INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AND SERVICES FOUNDATION payable at CHENNAI addressed to The Coordinator, MERIT, No.22, Havlock Road, Ooty, 643001 Tamil Nadu, India.

After receiving the prospectus and application form, students have to fill the form with correct details and submit the form to college for further procedure of admission.

Students also need to appear in TNEA(Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission)which is compulsory for admission in Merit International Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?