8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  2. How many BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) seats are available in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  4. What shall I study after completing B.Sc in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?
  6. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  9. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  10. Information about MSc Zoology? What is the eligibility?
  11. Eligibility to study BHMS in AHMCH? Duration of this course?
  12. Career for me after doing BSc Zoology from Hindu College
  13. What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?
  14. Is Zoology important to study for giving AFMC entrance?
  15. Possibility to study M.Sc either Botany or Zoology after B.Sc Biotechnology? What should I do for it?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?
  17. Eligibility to appear in ICAR AIEEA to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours student?
  18. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
14th August 2018, 02:25 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College are:-
Candidate should have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects with at least 45% marks.

Duration of this course - 3 years
14th August 2018, 10:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course?

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) from Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College are as follows:-

Aspirants must have completed 12th standard with PCB subjects with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board or institute.

Course Duration - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?