19th October 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

25th October 2020, 12:36 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in a candidate’s 10+2 level as well as through the HITSEEE entrance exam.

You must have completed HS with minimum score if 50% from recognized board.
27th October 2020, 01:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. For admission the candidate needs to clear an HITSEEE(Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination) which will be conducted by the institute. Final admission selection will be merit based which will include entrance examination marks plus 10+2 marks. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 60% marks in Mathematics from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?