19th October 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in IIT Madras?

Sir, can I know about the requirements for securing an admission in IIT Madras for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) course? Please let me know what are the requirements there for this particular course in this institute?

25th October 2020, 12:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in IIT Madras?

Requirements to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in IIT Madras can be seen below.

You must an valid score in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT Madras.

You have to go through JEE Advance counseling procedures to get admission.
26th October 2020, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in IIT Madras?

The admission requirements to study BTech in Metallurgical Engineering at IIT Madras is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main and JEE Advanced followed by counseling(JoSAA).

Interested candidate can register themselves on the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitm.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?