7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) admission in Indian Maritime University Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must have to appear so that I can get admission in Indian Maritime University Mumbai for studying BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) course? I need to know about the entrance exam as well as the cutoff rank for getting admission.

11th October 2019, 10:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) admission in Indian Maritime University Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get B.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering) admission in Indian Maritime University, Mumbai are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
IMU-CET

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?