6th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BTech(Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

10th October 2019, 11:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electrical Engineering at IIT Patna. A candidate has to go through JEE Main examination and final selection will be on the basis of entrance examination score followed by a centralised counseling. You can apply through the JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitp.ac.in
10th October 2019, 12:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) in Indian Institute of technology in Patna. You would need to appear in IIT mains and then had to attend the All India counseling.

The minimum cutoff marks varies every year. However, you should score the rank not less than 3509.

You can check the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for more details.
10th October 2019, 08:51 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna are:-
JEE Main
JEE Advance

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are:-
General -
Male - 3509-5437
Female - 9128-11038
11th October 2019, 10:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) course in IIT Patna are as mentioned below:-
JEE Advance
Counselling

Cutoff rank required to get admission are as mentioned below:-
General -
Male - 3509-5437
Female - 9128-11038

SC -
Male - 924-1335
Female - 2183-2195

OBC -
Male - 1262-2044
Female - 4796-5103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?