22nd March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct seats in BITS through management? What is the percentage criteria required to apply?

Is it possible to get direct seats in BITS through management? What is the percentage criteria required to apply? How much marks should I have in 12th for it? Can you please give me the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

31st March 2017, 06:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct seats in BITS through management? What is the percentage criteria required to apply?

BITS is Birla Institute of Science and Technology.

1. There is no management quota seats in any branch of BITS either at Goa or Pilani or Dubai etc.

2. Admission is done through BITSAT which is entrance exam. You will have to apply for BIT Science Aptitude test and clear it to get admission in it.

3. Minimum percentage is 75% marks in board exam and 60% marks or more in subjects like PCM.

Board toppers of each board are given direct admission only.
31st March 2017, 09:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct seats in BITS through management? What is the percentage criteria required to apply?

It is not possible to get admission in Birla Institute of Technology through Management quota seats. Management quota seats in BITS is not available and admission is done through entrance exam called BITSAT.

About BITSAT:

Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. It is competitive exam for admission in BITS.

Academic qualification: Senior secondary board exam. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry is compulsory for engineering entrance exam.

Percentage of marks in 12th board exam is 75% to apply for BITSAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?