30th April 2021, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Computer Science) admission in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BE(Computer Science) course in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

30th April 2021, 12:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Computer Science) admission in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study BE in Computer Science at Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi. Admission selection will be done on the basis of JEE Main scorecard and counseling process. The cutoff marks vary every year and also depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or equivalent from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitmesra.ac.in
30th April 2021, 01:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BE(Computer Science) admission in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get admission at Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi is given below.

Candidate can get admission only through JEE Main exam.

Candidate must have to secure minimum 75 percentile marks in entrance to get BE (Computer Science) admission .

Visit official website for application submission.
https://www.bitmesra.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?