21st November 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

23rd November 2019, 09:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to secure admission in Bachelor of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology is through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.

The minimum cutoff marks and rank varies every year for admission admission in Bachelor of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology . However, you must score minimum 60% marks with general rank between 6899 and 12922.

You can check the website http://www.iert.ac.in/ for more details.
23rd November 2019, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) followed by an online state level counseling. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iert.ac.in
25th November 2019, 02:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology would be on the basis of your rank in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) conducted by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).

The minimum cutoff rank must be between 6899 to 12922 to secure seat in Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology.

You can visit the website http://www.iert.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?