5th April 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th?

Hello everyone,
I am from Trivandrum and I want
to study B.Sc Nursing here after my 12th.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam
helps me for getting admission?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about BSc Nursing course?
  2. Coaching centers for NDA Exam in Trivandrum?
  3. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  4. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  5. Coaching centers for CSIR exam in Trivandrum for M.Phil Chemistry Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  7. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  8. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  9. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  10. What will be my rank after scoring 150 in Kerala EEE?
  11. When is BSc Nursing counseling this year?
  12. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  15. What are the courses(part time or full time) available after completion of my B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  18. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
26th April 2015, 10:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am from Trivandrum and I want
to study B.Sc Nursing here after my 12th.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam
helps me for getting admission?
Please let me know immediately.
Generally, no such entrance exam conducted for B.Sc Nursing. You can get admission to B.Sc Nursing based on the 12th board exam score and those candidates who have scored good marks in majors, subjects like, Physics, Chemistry and Biology can get first preference at the admission and However, only few reputed in university in Trivandrum which conducting entrance exam within the colleges. Such universities consider both the 12th board exams and written exam score as well.

I suggest you to select the colleges which offer B.Sc Nursing in Trivandrum then go through the admission process and other details. If the university allot admission based on the entrance exam, then please prepare well for the entrance exam. The entrance exam syllabus is based in 12th standard books. If you once again go through the Important chapters in 12th standard, then it is possible for you to crack the B.Sc entrance exam with good marks.

Dr. Somervell Memorial. C.S.I. Medical College
Karakonam
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 2250233
Fax : (0471) 2250506
B.Sc. (Nursing)
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)

K.I.M.S. College of Nursing
P.B.No.1, Anayara P.O.
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 3041000, 3041140, 3041143
B.Sc. (Nursing)

Ruckmoni College of Nursing
Ponnambi, Vellarada
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 2244695, 2241016
Fax : (0471) 2244694, 2241126
B.Sc. (Nursing)
P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)

Anjana School of Nursing and Paramedical Institute
C.P.T. Junction, Vattiyoorkavu, Nettayam
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 6521309, 2361941

K.I.M.S. College of Nursing
P.B.No.1, Anayara P.O.
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 3041000, 3041140, 3041143

K.I.M.S. School of Nursing
P.B.No. 1, Anayara
Trivandrum, Kerala
Phone : (0471) 3041000
Fax : (0471) 3041872
25th May 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th?

Is there any preference for cbse as compared to kerala syllabus 12th mark for getting admission for bsc nursing in government medicalcollege tvm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?