2nd January 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hello everyone
i want to study in abroad after class10.
but i dont know what to study there?
and also what entrance helps me?
so please help me to know about this......

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  4. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  5. Which scholarship will help me to study in abroad after 10th?
  6. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  7. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  8. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  9. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  10. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  11. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com? -- [New]
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  14. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
  15. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  16. Can I study in Abroad except Singapore and Malaysia having 9 CGPA in 10th standard?
  17. Best colleges to study B.Sc Wild Life? Can we study this course Abroad?
  18. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
2nd January 2015, 11:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

After the completion of your 10th standard, you can choose any of the following streams to continue your further education in Aboard.

1)Science:-
This course you should choose, if you want to continue your further studies in Medical and Engineering fields.

2)Commerce:-
This course is to continue your further studies in Trade and Business courses.

3)Arts:-
This stream deals with wide range of courses like History, Geology, Psychology, Political science, Human resources, etc.

You can choose any of the above streams, depending upon your interest.

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in foreign universities, you have to complete one exam IELTS(General Module). IELTS(General) test is for the candidates, seek for admission in Intermediate courses. Universities offers admission by considering IELTS score of candidates. After completing the IELTS exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands. You should get minimum 6.5 bands to get admission in a good university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?