7th February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?

I m in 12arts nd want to know that can I join bsc fine arts after the 12th exam nd its result come if I can join then how percentage I need for enterns exam

24th February 2014, 09:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in 12arts nd want to know that can I join bsc fine arts after the 12th exam nd its result come if I can join then how percentage I need for enterns exam
Yes Off course you're eligble for B.Sc in Fine arts course after completing 12th standard in arts stream. Basically, any discipline candidates are eligible for Fine arts specialization. So, definitely you're eligible for B.Sc in fine arts course.

B.Sc in Fine arts is an Integrative course and the duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester. This B.Sc in fine arts coures having good scope in field for visual communication and performming arts.

The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board with 50% marks and the candidate who are waiting for 12th standard result may also eligible to apply for this course.

There is no entrance examination for this course. The student may get directly admission for this course based on the 12th standard board examination score.

So, If you have scored more than 50% percentage of mark in 12th standard then definitely you're eligible for B.Sc in Fine arts course.

Best Colleges for B.Sc Fine Arts Course:-
  • College of Arts & Crafts
  • Guru Nanak Dev University
  • M.R. Govt Music College
  • Nrityangana Institute of Dance and Music
  • Patna University
  • P.S.G College Of Performing Arts
11th April 2015, 04:31 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?

Yes, of course the as a Arts student you can join the course of BSc in Fine Arts or BFA i.e. Bachelor of Fine Arts.

There are many universities across the country who offer a degree course in the Fine Arts.

The eligibility criteria is just that the candidate seeking admission in the course should have passed the higher secondary successfully through any stream in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?